Our Newest and Smallest Low-CO Generator!
Westerbeke, the first company to bring constant speed EFI generators to the marine market introduces another first: the smallest 3.5 kW low carbon monoxide generator available. The new 3.5 SBCG low-CO gasoline generator joins the already comprehensive line of Westerbeke low-CO gasoline generators that dramatically cut carbon monoxide emissions!
Multiport EFI and Electronic Speed Control
The new 3.5 SBCG low-CO gasoline generator features multiport electronic fuel injection (EFI). Multiport EFI provides optimum fuel efficiency, easy starting and improved reliability. In conjunction with multiport EFI, electronic speed control (via electronic governor) maintains the engine at a constant speed (precise frequency regulation) and eliminates “bogging down” when load is applied.
Smooth, Quiet & Compact
The 3.5 SBCG not only has one of the smallest envelopes available for a 3.5 kW marine gasoline generator, there is not another generator like it. Operating with 2-cylinders, the 3.5 SBCG is an extremely smooth running 3.5 kW.The unit also operates at a quiet, electronically controlled, 2200 RPM. So quiet, it doesn’t require a sound shield. No other generator in its class is quieter!
Lightweight & Powerful
Weighing in at only 188 pounds, the fresh water cooled 3.5 SBCG is powerful enough to run an air conditioner or water heater, etc.
Outstanding Product Support
The presence of Westerbeke in over 65 countries around the world provides customers with easy access to parts, service and technical support worldwide. Established in 1937, Westerbeke is committed to providing its customers with quality products and unequaled after sales support.
- Simple, "one-touch" start/stop control panel
with running hour meter and LED warning annunciation lights
- Multiport Electronic Fuel Injection
- Electronic governing
- Safety shut-downs-overspeed, underspeed, low oil pressure, high exhaust and coolant temperature
- Fresh water cooling and coolant recovery tank
- A.C. Circuit breaker
- Battery charger
- 45° water injected exhaust elbow
- Belt-driven, raw water pump
- Vibration isolators
- Lube oil drain hose
- Belt guard
- Operators' manual and parts list
- EPA & CARB compliant
- Meets U.S.C.G. regulation 33CFR-183
- Remote start/stop panel with warning annunciation lights
- 15' or 30' panel extension harness
- Ship-shore transfer switch
- Hydro-hush muffler
- Technical Manual
- "A" on board spare parts kit
- "B" extended cruising spare parts kit