Also available at 50 Hertz - Still 3.0 kW!
The Most Compact 3.0kW
The 3.0 BPMG not only has the smallest envelope available for a 3.0 kW, there is not another generator like it. The 3.0 BPMG was specifically designed for the small boat owner who previously didn't have available space to accommodate a generator with "punch."
Lightweight & Powerful
Weighing in at only 165 pounds, the 3.0 BPMG is powerful enough to run an air conditioner or water heater, etc.
Smooth & Quiet Operation
Operating with 2-cylinders instead of 1, at a low 2200-rpm instead of 3600, and with a specially designed flywheel: the 3.0 BPMG provides smooth performance and doesn't require a sound shield.
The 3.0 BPMG is a simple "plug & play" genset with minimal wiring in the control box. An optional remote start/stop is available with harness to plug into the side of the control box.
A simple "one-touch" rocker switch eliminates the need for separate start, stop and priming switch.
The 3.0 BPMG incorporates a catalytic converter and meets all EPA and CARB requirements.
Maintains steady speed, provides optimum fuel efficiency and eliminates "bogging down" when load is applied.
Permanent Magnet GeneratorStandard Equipment
A small, compact and completely sealed permanent magnet generator provides 5% voltage regulation, no-load to full-load, and produces a "utility grade" sine wave.
- Simple, "one touch" start/stop control panel with running hour meter
- Overspeed Protection
- Battery Charger
- Belt-driven, raw water pump
- Lube oil drain hose
- Operator's manual and parts list
- Electronic Governing
- Safety shut-downs - overspeed, low oil pressure, hight exhuast temperature
- A.C circuit breaker
- Water injected exhaust elbow
- Vibration mounts
- Belt guards
- EPA, CARB & CE compliant
- Meets U.S.C.G. regulation 33CFR-183
- Remote start/stop panel
- Hydro-hush muffler and fittings
- Anti-siphon valve for overboard cooling water discharge
- Ship-shore switch
- "A" on-board spare parts kit; "B" extended cruising spare parts kit
- Technical manual