More power, less size...
Quiet and Compact
Running at 1800 RPM with tuned air intake silencer and 3-cylinder smoothness, the 11.5 BTD is powerfully quiet. The generator also features one of the smallest envelopes of any generator in its class.
Precise Frequency Regulation
Electronic governing provides instantaneous response as load is applied or removed from the generator. No dimming lights associated with mechanical governing speed fluctuation.
Powerful, Lightweight and Reliable
The 11.5 BTD is powered by a naturally aspirated, industrial, 1.3 liter, engine specially engineered to operate in a hostile marine environment. Powerful but lightweight, it is economical to operate and designed to run at a slow 1800 RPM for longer life.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
To minimize engine maintenance, the 11.5 BTD is fresh water cooled and designed with easy access to servicing points. Individually removable top and side panel of the optional sound enclosure aid installation and routine maintenance.
Full Torque, Power Take-Off Interface
A customer sourced, electric clutch and hydraulic pump can be mounted to the full torque, power take-off interface for use with such items as bow thrusters, compressors, winches and "take-home" systems.
Five Year Limited Warranty
The 11.5 BTD is backed by Westerbeke's 5-year limited warranty. The presence of Westerbeke in over 65 countries around the world provides customers with easy access to parts, service and technical support worldwide. Established in 1937, Westerbeke is committed to providing its customers with quality products and unequaled after sales support.
- Instrument panel and safety stop switch
- Remote start-stop plug-in connection
- Electronic governing
- Extra oil pressure switch for remote signal or control functions
- Safety shut-downs – high coolant temperature, low oil pressure, high exhaust temperature.
- A.C. Circuit Breaker installed (single phase)
- 50 amp alternator
- Power take-off interface
- Self-bleeding fuel system
- Fresh water cooling and coolant recovery tank
- 45° water injected exhaust elbow
- Gear-driven raw water pump
- Tuned air intake silencer
- Vibration mounts – fail safe rubber type
- Lube oil drain hose and drip tray
- Oil fill – top and side
- Belt guard
- Operator’s manual and parts list
- EPA, CARB & CE compliant
- Remote start-stop panel
- 15' & 30 connectable panel ext. harness (up to 60'/18.3m)
- Dual station engine instrument panel with senders
- Ship shore switch
- Power takeoff adapter
- Fuel filter/water separator
- Hydro hush muffler and fittings
- "A" on-board spare parts kit,
- "B" extended cruising spare parts kit
- Anti-siphon valve for overboard cooling discharge water
- Technical Manual
- Sound Guard sound enclosure
Optional 11.5 BTD Sound Guard SST
The optional Sound Guard SST enclosure provides optimum silencing for the generator. Ruggedly constructed with stainless steel frame and powder coated aluminim panels; the Sound Guard SST also provides optimum corrosion resistance. All 5 panels removable for easy servicing and maintenance.