IMPORTANT NOTE: This engine is for export only and cannot shipped within the United States
Three cylinder, four-cycle smoothness...
Lightweight and Compact
Designed by Westerbeke, pioneers in lightweight marine diesel engines, the 30C Three is a compact three-cylinder engine perfect for difficult installations. Weighing in at only 274 pounds, the 30C Three provides a power to weight ratio to be envied while requiring modest engine room space.
Powerful and Reliable
The 30C Three is specially engineered to operate in a hostile marine environment. It is designed and built using experience gained in supplying over 1,100 whale boat engines to the United States Navy. The greater piston Bore of the 30C Three delivers more power without sacrificing smooth and quiet operation.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
To minimize engine maintenance, the 30C Three is fresh water cooled and equipped with a simple control system. Easy access to all servicing points and a self-bleeding fuel system allows easy installation and routine maintenance.
Full Engine Instrumentation Option
Westerbeke offers an optional admiral panel. The admiral panel includes, tachometer, hour meter, voltmeter, water temperature, and oil pressure guage. Westerbeke also offers an optional captain panel with tachometer, hour meter, and warning lights.
The Name You Can Trust
The presence of Westerbeke in over 65 countries around the world provides customers with easy access to parts, service and technical support worldwide. Established in 1937, Westerbeke is committed to providing its customers with quality products and unequalled after sales support.
- Fresh water cooling
- Engine pre-wired to plug-in connector
- Circuit breaker protected electrical system
- Self-bleeding fuel system
- 12 volt 50 amp battery charging alternator
- Domestic hot water connections
- Coolant recovery tank
- Throttle, stop, and shift control brackets
- Low oil pressure and high water temperature alarms
- Gear-driven raw water pump
- Lube oil cooler in fresh water system
- Short profile marine gear with 2.47:1 reduction
- Glow plug cold starting aid
- Four point adjustable flex mounts - fail-safe rubber type
- Mounting centers - 14.56"
- Lube oil drain hose
- Gear oil cooler
- Oil fill - Top and service side
- Flexible fuel supply and return connector
- Operator’s Manual and Parts List
- Tuned air intake silence
- Complies with U.S. EPA marine regulations
- Captain panel with alarm (tachometer with lights)
- Admiral panel with alarms (tachometer with gauges)
- Dual station senders
- Other gear ratios - Consult local Distributor
- Remote expansion tank
- Fuel filter/water separator
- Muffler and fittings
- "A" on board spare parts kit
- "B" extended cruising spare parts kit
- Anti-siphon valve for overboard cooling discharge water
- Technical Manual
- Exhaust connection (water injected 90°, 45° elbows & riser)
- Propeller shaft couplings (rigid/flexible)